Dear User, you will find below the following information about the rules for the management and processing of your personal data. This information is mainly aimed at fulfilling the legal obligations regarding the protection of personal data provided for by Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR).
Furthermore, Epta Nord Srl considers the protection of the personal data of its users to be fundamental, as an index of transparency and correctness.
We wish to provide you with any useful information to protect your privacy and to control the use made of your data during and after browsing our web site.
1. IDENTITY AND CONTACT DETAILS OF THE DATA CONTROLLER The Data Controller is the company Epta Nord Srl, in the person of its pro-tempore legal representative, with headquarters in Conselve (PD), via Padova n. 58, VAT number 01984430288, mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, pec : email@example.com.
2. COLLECTED DATA AND PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING In order to offer the services of its website, the Data Controller must process some personal data, which can be implicitly provided by the tools used to access and use the services or can be provided explicitly by the interested party. These data include:
- Internet Protocol (IP) address;
- type of browser and device parameters used to connect to the site;
- name of the internet service provider (ISP);
- date and time of visit;
- web page of origin of the visitor (referral) and exit;
- common user identification data, such as name, surname, e-mail address, residence / domicile address, telephone number, Cookies, etc;
The processing of personal data through the web site will have the purpose of fulfilling the obligations established from laws, rules and regulations and, in any case, for the following purposes:
- strictly connected and necessary to register at the site, to use information services, to manage the request for information or contact;
- activities related to the sending of advertising or promotional e-mails of the company;
- related to the fulfillment of obligations under EU and national regulations, the protection of public order, the investigation and combating crimes;
- site security.
These data are never used for the identification or profiling of the user, but only to protect the site and its users.
In case the site allows the insertion of comments, or in the case of specific services requested by the user, the site automatically detects and records some user identification data, such as the e-mail address.
The data are voluntarily provided by the user when requesting the services provided.
Moreover, in case of newsletters, the user expressly agrees to receive informative e-mails in his inbox by the Data Controller, entering his data in the appropriate forms.
Finally, the data collected by the web site while operating will be used exclusively for the aforementioned purposes and kept for the time strictly necessary to carry out the related activities; the data will not be disclosed to third parties, for any reason, unless it is a legitimate request by the judicial authority and only in the cases provided for by law.
3. INTENTION OF THE DATA CONTROLLER TO TRANSFER PERSONAL DATA TO A THIRD COUNTRY OR TO AN INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATION The data controller does not intend to transfer personal data to a third country or to an international organization.
4. PERIOD OF STORAGE OF COLLECTED PERSONAL DATA The data collected will be kept for the strictly necessary time and within the limits of achieving the purpose for which they were requested in order to manage the request itself. However, the User can always opt out of his data processing or request the deletion of them.
5. RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT The interested party, pursuant to art. 15 and following of the GDPR, has the right:
- to access, rectify, delete, opt out, limit and oppose the data processing;
- to obtain from the data controller without impediments his data in a structured format of common use and readable by an automatic device to transmit them to another data controller;
- to revoke the consent to the processing, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent acquired before the revocation;
- make a complaint to the Guarantor Authority for the Protection of Personal Data.
To exercise the rights referred to in this point, it is necessary to contact the Data Controller, writing to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
6.OPTIONAL PROVISION OF DATA Apart from what has been specified for the browsing data, the user is free to provide his / her personal data. However, failure to provide them may make it impossible to obtain what is requested
7. DATA PROCESSING METHOD The data processing will also be carried out with electronic or automated tools, with the logic of organization and processing of personal data, also relating to the logs starting from the access and use of the services made available via web and of the services used, in any case in order to guarantee security, the integrity and confidentiality of the data themselves in compliance with the organizational, physical and logical measures provided for by the law in force. The processing is carried out by the data controller and by those in charge expressly authorized by him/her. However, external parties, such as third-party technical service providers, hosting providers, IT companies, etc. may also have access to the data.
8. PLACE OF THE DATA PROCESSING The Data are processed at the operational headquarters of the Data Controller and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. Further information may possibly be requested from the Data Controller.
9. CHANGES TO THESE PRIVACY POLICIES Epta Nord Srl periodically checks its privacy and security policy and, if necessary, reviews it in relation to regulatory or organizational changes or changes dictated by technological developments. In case of changes in the policies, the new version will be published on this page of the site.