We perform first and second party auditing activities to verify the correspondence of the company’s characteristics.
- FIRST PARTY AUDIT AT CLIENT COMPANIES (internal audits)
The first-party audits are performed to internally verify the correspondence of the company’s characteristics with the requirements of the certification system to which it is subjected.
- SECOND PARTY AUDIT (customer – supplier)
These audits are carried out at suppliers at the request of large-scale distribution or collective catering companies in order to verify compliance with the requirements of the supply specifications.
- Sampling service
- Technical assistance to production process
- Report on analytical results
- HACCP and management of food hazards
- Staff training and information
- Development and validation of methods
- Agreements with Universities for theses and internships
- Expert and technical consultancy