Epta Nord provides its consultancy and collaboration to obtain the following certifications:
- ISO 22000 SERIES STANDARDS
- IFS STANDARD (International Food Standard)
- BRC GLOBAL STANDARD FOR FOOD SAFETY
- BRC / IOP GLOBAL STANDARD FOOD PACKAGING AND OTHER PACKAGING MATERIAL – Certification forseen for materials in contact with food that certifies the food hygiene safety of the packages.
- GLOBAL GAP – Voluntary certification that establishes the requirements for fresh fruit and vegetables production.
- ISO 9000 SERIES STANDARDS – These standards define the organization of a quality management system and the methods to improve business processes and the final product in order to achieve customer satisfaction.
- ISO 22000 SERIES STANDARDS – This standard is a certification concerning food safety and integrates the HACCP system. It is applied to all companies of the food field and allows them to identify all the risks to which they may be exposed. Although its application is not mandatory, this standard is important for the company’s food and hygiene safety.
- ISO 14000 SERIES STANDARDS – These standards point out a series of international standards that relate to environmental management. The certification is issued by an independent body that verifies that the company has a minimal environmental impact or is trying to do it so.
- Sampling service
- Technical assistance to production process
- Report on analytical results
- HACCP and management of food hazards
- Staff training and information
- Development and validation of methods
- Agreements with Universities for theses and internships
- Expert and technical consultancy
Contact us for more info